Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Sas-Views






  In previous posts I have talked about the countless Sasquatch interviews I've done throughout the years.  And I wanted to share these with everyone! They were not only awesome to hear but were  extremely fun to conduct.. Every so often I will post a new interview.  They are done completely at random, (that's how I roll people) And unfortunately  can never really remember the persons name I'm interviewing. So I will make a name up for each character!

Enjoy these Sas-Views!




Subject A: "Older Aussie"

Happenings:


I sat down at a bar in Portland,Oregon right next to the Voodoo donut. I was inside for a very long time spilling at least 4 beers that day. (party fowl I know) I rarely go into bars alone but this was my vacation guys, so I decided to just chill for a while. By the time I actually got a few drinks into my system you could not shut me up about Sasquatch. In fact id like too see someone try! Especially on this day, I was high on Portland and feeling free as a bird.  The "Older Aussie " who looked to be in his 70's was sitting two stools down from me.  I introduced myself and told him where I was from and he told me he was from Australia. I proceed to ask him "What are your thoughts on the Sasquatch or the Yowie?" He replied with a big smile on his face "They are not real , there are none and why are you asking me this?!?

Well  I said it was because I was in love with Sasquatch, and researching and talking peoples ears off about them. He laughed at me, imagine that!  I think he was just surprised that a girl would be in a bar asking such a question, (this is 2013, right?) but who knows really, I never met this guy in my entire  life. I kept pestering him on why he didn't think they are out there and told him about all the footprint evidence, hairs, etc. His answer continued to be the same, "they are just not!"  I'm just laid back and easy breezy, so I smiled and nodded several times. Even though It was disappointing to my heart. I still talked to him for about an hour more, Mostly about 70's music and Tasmania where he was from. "Older Aussie" didn't even like the Beegee's, which was just weird to me! How can you be from Australia dude? Come on, Not even Barry?!  But besides that, he seemed to be an alright guy, and I enjoyed the conversation with him.




Subject B: "Hippie Biker"



Happenings:


  This guy tips the scales of Awesomeness. I was sitting down in a bar with my brother this past week in our hometown. He pretty much dragged me into this local waterhole. I had just been Squatchin' all day and my hair looked like the bride of Frankenstein at that point. So needless to say I didn't want to go in! I obviously Got myself a Yuengling Lager and went and sat outside on the patio. (by this point my brother was wandering, whats new!) "hippie biker" was sitting there with his lady drinking a beer. I sat down and kept to myself for a moment. The lady started a conversation with me and soon the old biker joined the discussion. The next step was dropping the question bomb on him,"What are your thoughts on Bigfoot?" BOOM! His answer? Bigfoot is real! YES! I was ecstatic that at least someone in this town (besides me) knows the truth!! Yippee!

 So he went on to tell me that sometime in the 1960's  him and some boys from school would go down to the river. This river was over on the west side of Columbus,  and under the bridge was where the kids use to party..He said that they saw a small black weirdly shaped creature around the area at that time. "The boys all thought it was a Bigfoot." he said. .Well a few years went past and the creature was still spotted lurking around  that same river from time to time. Somehow animal control got involved and captured it. They found out later it was actually a bear with deformities with patches of hair missing. Then he went on to UFO's. But before that he told me his thought was that Bigfoot was an ape of some kind and completely not paranormal.""That craps a bunch of B.s. but UFOs are cool." He was pretty much two sheets to the wind by that portion of my Sas-View. Then he went really in depth on UFO's, for a good hour! Thoroughly enjoyed this interview, he was one cool cat! I actually have seen "Hippie Biker" around town before, but it's a small town. Everybody knows pretty much everybody here.




               ~Peace, Love and Squatches~



No comments: