Monday, July 22, 2013

Get On Your Bikes and Squatch!





Yikes!Bikes!

"Bike Squatchin'' is a totally boss way to spend those long summer days. What is Bike Squatchin you might ask? I just kind of made it up in my head one day (although it probably already exists) and I just went with it!  I've always loved biking and thought it would give a different perspective on Bigfooting.








    You can either drive to your destination with your bike in the trunk of your car, or you can ride your  bike to your squatchy site. I choose to bike to my research area and Continued to bike through the woods.  But you need to keep your "scanners" on.  Its at a fast pace so be very careful, take it as slow as you need to.You do not want to hit a tree or get broke in the process.(or miss any evidence) Make sure you take a backpack with all of your research materials, and plenty of water, you will need it!
It is ten times harder to take photos while riding a bike, especially if you are an inexperienced biker or a klutz! Don"t forget to stop and take pictures and smell the beautiful wildflowers along the way.

(Warning: Children please don't try this on your own! Please be accompanied by an adult.) 





Clearing next to a creek at undisclosed location



This has been a very nostalgic experiment for me. Riding my bicycle has always been a major stress reliever for me .When I had to get away from certain unhappy situations as a child, I just jumped on the bike and away I went!  I will always have fond memories of going into the woods on bikes and going down neighborhood hills racing the boys. ( I always won hahaha) 







Looking down into a gorge 
Had a fantastic time learning this new technique. Nothing but awesomely fun times to be had Bike Squatching!  While not much evidence was collected on this trial experiment, I will never give up hope on Sasquatch!  So glad I got to be in the thick of it this past week. I would most definitely recommend other Bigfooters to give it a try. Keeps you cooler on those long hot days, and will get you there a whole lot quicker.We all need a little excitement in our lives from time to time, and this was just the ticket for me.


~Peace, Love And Squatches~










No comments: