Friday, July 19, 2013

Portland Baby !




   Summer is ready to go! I am happy to say I will finally be going to Portland,Oregon. This has been a long time in the making, I have always wanted to visit this place! Not only for the "keep Portland weird factor" but for the beautiful Bigfoots, and scenery.  Will also be attending Hopsquatch on Sunday July 28 and am totally stoked about that!  Terribly wanting to see a cast as I never seen or touched one in my life! Ahhh! Would also love to do an awesome night investigation while I am in town.(with experiments to boot) That would be truly amazing and a dream come true for me. 
 Will be there July 26-30 so if anyone wants to go Bigfooting with me this is your chance!  
Email me at peacesquatchsummer@gmail.com  if you would like to go. 
I will be in Portland alone my brother unfortunately could not make it out with me ;( but I am determined to have a fabulous time ! 
I really hope to see you there, If you see me wandering Aimlessly  around town please say hi! 

~Peace, Love and Squatches~ 






No comments: