Thursday, July 4, 2013

Just Down The Road









This Semi-Secret  location was near New Albany Ohio. This Park/Preserve was on a scenic route past Flanagan's bar. (if you want the exact location email me at peacesquatchsummer@gmail.com.) 

Last time I was here stumbled across some pretty odd things.  Noticed almost immediately a bunch of large branches were ripped off the tops of trees and laying in 3 neatly stacked piles. There was a weird little rounded cage  made out of bent sticks, and  what looked to be a raised grave/mound made of rocks and mud. This mound  had a width of 2 adult males, and about 7 ft -7.3 ft long. At the base of the mound  there was a park sign that looked like it was taken and ripped from its original location, and then shoved in the ground upside down.

 Another occurrence happened while sitting with my back facing  a "Highway Of Trees." This tree line was near a small pond and  while sitting on a bench heard some possible teeth chattering. (This is the most accurate information taken from my April 2013 notes).Unfortunately did not take any pictures or recordings of these instances.(Kicking Myself !  and you can kick me too!)
I really didn't expect to have any experiences at this park.We all make mistakes! I now take my camera everywhere, just in case something Super Squatchy happens.






Naturally, I wanted to follow up from the last time I was here. Possibly catch some more definitive evidence and learn more about this area. First thing I seen was a clump of yellowish blonde hair. I picked it up with a piece of paper and examined it.(smelled, felt and looked through the fibers.) I'm not an expert on Bigfoot hair at ALL!   It didn't have an odor of any kind and  felt like my own hair to me. Seemed  like someone just cleaned out their hairbrush and threw it on the ground.( clean your brushes out in the bathroom ladies!)Dang it!








Totally excited to see if the weird things in the forest this April were still around. Calmly and peacefully went back to the same spot and  Nothing really looked the same. Of course it was a few months ago, and storms have come and gone.Someone possibly could have tampered with it, or it may have been cleaned up by park rangers. I was pretty let down by this, as you can imagine. But nothing can keep me down for too long!







Experiment! Took my Harmonica to the park and played it for about 20 minutes in 2 minute increments. Sitting on the bench adjacent to the woods, held a few notes hear and there, just sat back and had a blast doing this by myself. While finishing up  heard two loud thuds on the ground in the distance. (like large logs being dropped). I was the only one at this park and it was around 8 pm. After that I just sat  waited and listened for a good long while. Heard some trees rustling and then silence. So maybe it worked!?!  Don't really know for sure, but very promising.Going to be using this method again in the very near future. I'll be back!


                 Have many more experiments in the works, be sure to check back soon!




~Peace, Love And Squatches~







No comments: