Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BIGFOOT BUCKET LIST




   Dreaming of Beautifully Squatchy places day and night! I cannot turn it off, nor would I ever want to.  Just Recently came up with a list of these places to go before I  "kick the bucket ."
I'm only 28 so hopefully I will not for a while. Here are just a few of them for your enjoyment!


BIGFOOT BUCKET LIST:




1. Sunshine Coast B.C.

With one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world, and some of the best hiking trails and bike trails, It is no wonder Bigfoots call this place home, this place is amazing, can't wait to go someday!






2. Denali National Park, Alaska


Rugged and wild, Denali has some of the most remote forests with six million acres of land. This would take me quite sometime to go through, but I wouldn't mind it at all!







3.  The Olympic Peninsula, Washington

    From Mountains to beaches to the rain forest  this place has everything a Bigfooter could ever want.  This is a kind of place where you could never get tired or bored of. Discovery awaits here!








4. The Upper Peninsula , Michigan

Please don't tell my Ohio friends, but...  I have always wanted to go here. Their are some squatchy rumors swirling around about this place, that means I need to go!








5. Sierra Nevada Mountains

This place is the epicenter for Bigfoot Researchers and Bigfoot Fanatics alike. Would love to go back sometime, and get my hands in the dirt. 










~Peace, Love and Squatches~








.

No comments: