Monday, June 17, 2013

Rose lake screamer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!



My theory on the Rose Lake screamer:


My next venture into the dark woods will take me to find the Rose Lake Screamer. The rose lake screamer is thought to be a ghostly entity that haunts people camping around rose lake, otherwise known as Hocking Hills Reservoir. This needs to be checked into, rumor has it that Rose Lake might just be inhabited by the elusive Bigfoot.Which leads me to believe that the "screamer" may actually be a Bigfoot. Obviously further analysis needs to take place to determine this.  It has been something that has been stirring in my brain for a while. There are old abandoned mines down there as well, and some local unreported sightings in this general area.




With this being said I must do some camping here in the next week or two, to find out what is making these screaming sounds. Wish me luck on this investigation, I'm going to need it. (this girl needs new glasses!) Now I just need to find a camping partner, a coffee pot and I'm all set for adventure in the spooky hills of hocking.


`1
~Peace, Love, and Squatches~




No comments: