Sunday, June 16, 2013

Squatchyville Tennessee





 Ah Tennessee,  always  leave feeling rejuvenated,  it seems as if  time stands still in the Great Smoky Mountains. I didn't have to look too hard in this region to have a Bigfoot experience this place is  Squatch central! We ended up Staying in a privately owned cabin that was high up in the mountains.






First night  at the cabin, my brother Kyle and I seen some possible
 "Sas-shine." (Sasquatch eye shine) As we were grabbing some stuff from the car, seen a pair of  big green glowing eyes.This happened next to the cabin entry way, behind 2 large very bushy  like trees. I had to sit back and process what I had just seen.  It is highly probable that this could have been a Sasquatch.




On Tuesday, we made the drive up to Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. It feels like you stepped into a painting as you  walk through this giant clearing in the mountains. This is one of the most peaceful places for me, it heals my soul. If you haven't been I highly suggest it.







While sitting on the front porch in the night we heard some tree branch breaks, and movement through the brush..This happened 3 out of the 4 nights that we stayed in the cabin. All of these instances happened after midnight.

 The last night while sitting around my brother and I experimented  with the guitar as we were singing. As we were carrying on having a good time, we heard some stomping type footsteps. Down over near the north side of the cabin behind the hot tub. I'd say Comparable to the sound of an elephant stomping. Along with some tree rustling and branches crackling, then it just suddenly stopped. That "somethings watching you feeling" came over me and could  feel eyes burning on my shoulder.  Just a  few minutes later,  "Someone" (not saying who, but it wasn't me!) got sick over the side of the deck, which probably scared off  whatever was down there....


 Delicious!



Yes, we were in Tennessee so, naturally we wanted to enjoy a little "culture" while we were there.  This place was awesome! Ole Smoky Moonshine gives you (or at least us because we're awesome) free tastings of 12 different varieties of moonshine. (legal Moonshine) Yee-Haw!!!!
 Let me just tell you about these cherries if you haven't had one yet, shame on you! They are soaked in 100 proof  Moonshine! 




Free Moonshine Tasting


All and all this was a very successful relaxing trip, we had an awesomely squatchy time!
I will always come back to these mountains, Both for the Bigfoots and the Beauty of it all. If you can't find me in Ohio, this is where I just might be!





~Peace, Love, And Squatches~




No comments: