Monday, May 27, 2013

All In The Family


Thursday, May 23 2013,


Took my Big-footing to yet another Preserve,  Walter A. Tucker  not only was I familiar with this one, its in the town I grew up in, Reynoldsburg. I no longer live in this town, but my parents do, so I took my Mom along this little adventure with me. First when we got there teenage kids were acting a fool, riding on top of cars and making all kinds of noise, this was around the park entrance. Very discouraging but I pressed on.


Picture of my hometown Reynoldsburg, Ohio


We sat down to eat some Wendy's Burgers, before hand, (they were awesome) and then made our way to the trails. We met some very friendly people that helped us along the way, I don't know how we got lost, but we did! Although Mom and I do tend to get lost a lot together...

On this day I did not see anything that would make me believe that Bigfoot may live in this area.  I did hear a strange noise, but my guess it was Probably just a Raccoon. My thoughts are that it may be too noisy and over populated here, but I enjoyed the time with my mom . I think she enjoyed Squatching with me too, even though she will not admit this!  But  I most certainly will go with her again!(  My brother Kyle  is already part of the Peacesquatch team, he will soon be helping piece together some videos and do some Pod-casting with me. )

I may go back to this location to walk, but that's about it. Sorry but in my opinion Reynoldsburg is not Squatchy!

 keep pushing on,
~Peace, Love and Squatches~   



No comments: