Thursday, May 9, 2013

Use It, or lose It






    Intuition is a big part of doing my research,  when trying to "find Bigfoot"  I often use my 6th sense and let my soul lead the way. I don't have a lot of equipment I only have a few notebooks, binoculars, and a camera. But that with my intuition Is all I need right now. There are a lot of squatchy places in my neck of the woods, it seems  almost unreal. As I drive on the back road to get the my house, while briefly checking around the area I have seen some interesting sights down a ravine. I have been down that ravine before while walking with my brother a few years ago.

     There are a couple abandoned buildings, and an empty concrete pool. This past winter you could see almost perfectly while driving past  that  their was a stick structure and a lot of out of place rocks and branches. There is a gate in front of the hidden drive entrance, I know no one lives there , the buildings have no windows or doors, but it says no trespassing, unfortunately. I'm a good girl so I don't break too many laws :) but maybe one day I will get the guts to go back there again.





~Peace, Love and Squatches~

No comments: