Sunday, May 12, 2013

Those trees are upside down....

Weird phenomenon or Bigfoot related?

Random trees in the woods  are upside down and no one knows how they got that way?
 I personally think that it is Bigfoot related. Crazy to think that something could pull a tree out of  the ground and shove it back in, but if anything could do it, it would be a Sasquatch.
I have always wanted to see one of  these trees, just another one of natures mysteries.
  My guess is that when most people see them they just think its strange and move on, they don't stop to take any pictures. If you see one please take pictures for me! :) I am obsessed with them!









         





Feel free to send me any upside down tree pictures or thoughts at
Peacesquatchsummer@gmail.com


~Peace , Love and Squatches~

No comments: