Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Music,Bigfoot and Me


   They pair very well together for me, my soul would not be complete without them both. Music was the talent and environment I grew up around, my mom is a singer/writer, her dad was a Great singer/writer as well, that was my pap. I learned a lot from them both throughout the years.








    I have always been interested in the existence of Bigfoot, ever since I first heard about him as a young child. While other kids at the library where checking out fiction books, I was checking out science,.music, Bigfoot,and paranormal books. Even though I have been a field Researcher for only a year, I have been studying Bigfoot for years upon years. I know he is real, from hundreds of eye witness accounts, and mounds of evidence, and my personal experiences.

When you are in the forest keep your heart and mind open, and your soul peaceful.
  Give them the respect they deserve,

~Peace, Love and Squatches~





No comments: