Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Squatchy Baby!



Squatchy indeed!
Was able to visit a State Nature Preserve in Gahanna, Ohio today. It smelled amazing and was completely gorgeous, especially under the tree canopy.  This place is literally 10 miles from my house and is very easy to find. I have went past this place for many YEARS and have never stopped to see it. I took a few photos along the way I would like to share with you.
These all were taken on May 22, 2013 around 7pm.

Tree bent over the trail
















this was about 2 miles through the forest




THIS ONE WAS VERY AWESOME TO SEE 




Close up on last photo

While walking deep into the preserve, came across a creek with a cute little bench, and then just across the creek heard some tree branches snapping , Just a few seconds after that I heard more snapping to my left.
And yes, my curiosity almost got the best of me again! I had to stop myself, it was getting dark and hard to see inside the thick brush, and impossible to see any movement.  I didn't hear anything else like that the rest of the day.This was a pretty successful day in my book, will certainly be going here to do more research. Seen some possible nesting sites and got to reconnect with myself in the process. Great day for me!

~Peace, Love, and Squatches~ 


No comments: