Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bigfoot In The Hills?

 



          Welcome to Peace Squatch 





     I will be posting the most accurate information, on my findings in the field as a Bigfoot researcher.

   As a young child my family and I would go to Old mans cave a lot during those hot summer days, because of the cool gorges and caves it has to offer. I really had no idea how extensive this area was until I was an adult, and I am born and raised in Ohio! The hills are very unique and If your not from Ohio, you may not have even heard of them. Here is a map I got from the parks website.







             My most recent trip was on  March 9th-11th 2013.
The first place I decided to go was the rock house, in Rockbridge,Ohio. One of the most secluded areas of the hocking hills park. what I noticed and kinda of freaked me out was how quite it was, no animals, not even birds were around! while walking down the trail their were some odd looking mounds that looked to be made of sticks,mud and rocks. These mounds had a hole on the side that looked to be the size of a cantaloupe.  I did not get too close to it, for respect of what was in it (if anything) and personal safety. Surrounding these mounds were several large branches broken  and what looked to be a rounded stick structure, defiantly out of place. Below is the best picture I could find of this.




             


              The next place visited that day was Conkles Hollow Nature Preserve.  One of the most beautiful places the region has to offer in my opinion. My idea was just to take a whole lot of pictures of the cliffs above and surroundings then later go on my computer and see if anything interesting popped up. Out of the photos I took in the field that day this one below was the most compelling.





                  There has been a history of sightings in this area since the 1880s, with some being reported as recent as 2011. Have a few more experiences here I will post next time. Cannot wait to go back again, and see what else I can find!

    Thank you for reading, until next time,
          ~Peace Love and Squatches~

No comments: