Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nesting



Great apes are known to build sophisticated nests bending tree branches and using various leaves.These nests are  approximately 5 ft long and 3 ft wide mostly in tree canopy's. Studies have shown that they use them once and move on. If this is so than the "possible" Bigfoot nests I have come across are very similar, both in length and width.(with the exception of  them being on the ground) While out in the woods I have noticed the mounds next to the stick structures are covered with mud, sticks and rocks.(like I have said in previous posts.) I have only done field research in Ohio thus far.This may just be a regional thing or has anyone seen these in any other areas?
I will continue to write down data and study this in further detail. 


                                 Mama and baby Orangutans Nesting

 Go out and enjoy your Sunday, have fun and learn something new about yourself today!

~Peace, Love and Squatches~



No comments: