Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Intro...


Reynoldsburg Ohio's very own "Field of Dreams"


         I started this blog to record my findings in my own Bigfoot  field research. As well as connecting with others who might actually understand what I am talking about and doing out in the field. I love the great outdoors and taking new adventures any chance I can get,while skipping and singing through it all ! I really love being out in the woods having a great time!






  The adventures in my life are very unique, kinda like me, with a dash of clumsiness ....
Yes I'm a woman Squatcher, and am not discouraged easily, I am in the dirt and mud with the men, and don't care what anyone thinks of me! This is who I am and I love me!




One of my little red Squatch//Song books



You got to have a booklet or two, or three in my case! Mine are song books as well , some of my best songwriting/poetry  has been written in the woods. 




This is from my last little mini adventure

Found this Old Beautiful tree off trail hidden in the middle of  a nature preserve




This week I am pleased to announce we are adding a new
 part-time writer on this blog, my brother Kyle.
He will rock your socks off! Right now he is out on a camping trip in Wayne National Forest doing some Bigfooting, keep your eyes open for him!






~Peace, Love, And Squatches~





No comments: